Contiguous U.S. Ground Only
If you're familiar with reed diffusers, you know that no matter the season, you'll be able to enjoy nature’s freshest scents inside the comfort of your home. Freshen up your space with Thymes fragrance reed diffusers, available in a variety of fan-favorite scents!
Thymes reed diffusers are an elegant, flame-free way to spread your favorite home fragrance throughout your environment. They require no heat source to release wonderful aroma, making them safe for use in classrooms, offices and homes—especially those with small children. (Still, common sense cautions apply: keep them up and away from little hands and paws.)
Reed diffusers work by capturing scented diffuser oil from inside the bottle, carrying it to the surface of the reeds and releasing the fragrance into the air. Contained in artfully designed glass and ceramic containers, Thymes reed diffusers make an appealing accent for almost any décor! Read on to learn more about how to get the most out of your reed diffuser.
TIPS ON USING YOUR REED DIFFUSER
Choose the right vessel.
- Many reed diffuser containers look great, but they don’t all throw fragrance as effectively as the ones Thymes has designed specifically for this purpose. Custom created to bloom fragrance evenly and enduringly, Thymes reed diffuser vessels are crafted to hold an optimal level of diffuser oil. The opening is also the ideal size for diffusing fragrance, as reeds are able to spread out.
- If you use your own vessel, select one with the right proportions. The reeds should extend from the vessel at least as much as the vessel’s height, but not so much that they’re apt to topple over!
Place in the right spot.
- Place somewhere safe and out of reach to avoid potential spills. When filling your vessel with oil, be sure to do so over a sink. Thoroughly wipe away drips and spills.
- Keep your diffuser in a high-traffic area. Air movement from outside or the motion of your household helps circulate the scent, creating the ideal “throw” of fragrance.
- You may need to make adjustments if your room has an active A/C, air-exchange system or frequent door usage to the outside.
Flip your reeds.
- Rattan reeds work to wick the scented oils from the container and into the air, producing the fragrant impact you desire.
- By flipping them regularly, you’ll keep the scent at its freshest and most fragrant. Make sure to use caution when doing so – try flipping reeds over the sink or a wastebasket. Again, wipe away drips and spills.
Adjust scent to the desired intensity.
- To either heighten or lessen the fragrance level, simply increase or decrease the number of reeds placed in your vessel.
Refresh your reeds regularly.
- Reeds can be easily replaced, so be sure to keep some on hand in order to get ample fragrance throw. Order Thymes reed diffuser oil refills and reeds here.
- We recommend that whenever you’re changing the oil in the diffuser, change the reeds, too (or every 4-6 months).