Now through September 29th, every time you write a qualifying product review on thymes.com, you'll be automatically entered into a weekly drawing for a $100 Thymes.com Gift Certificate!
Plus, share a review on your favorite fragrance collection (i.e. Goldleaf Collection) now through October 6th, and you'll be eligible for our Grand Prize, a $500 Shopping Spree on Thymes.com!
Return to Reviews Contest Home
Reviews Contest entry period runs from September 4th, 2019 through October 6th, 2019 at 11:59 PM CST.
To submit a review, you must be a registered user at thymes.com. Each review equals one entry. Entries may take up to 72 hours after submission to display on the website.
The first winner will be drawn on September 9th, and will be announced on September 11th. A new winner will be drawn at the beginning of each subsequent week. The first four winners, drawn from product reviews, will win a $100 Thymes.com Gift Certificate.
The Grand Prize winner, drawn from collection reviews, will receive a $500 Shopping Spree on Thymes.com. To be eligible for the Grand Prize drawing, all entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM CST on Sunday, October 6th, 2019. The grand prize winner will be announced on Wednesday, October 9th, 2019.
By submitting any content to The Thymes, LLC, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 13 years old;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and hold The Thymes, LLC (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant The Thymes, LLC a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that The Thymes, LLC and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
THYMES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST EVEN IF A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED BY THYMES OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE DAMAGES AND EVEN IF A PARTY ASSERTS OR ESTABLISHES A FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY AVAILABLE TO SUCH PARTY.
Sponsor: Thymes, 629 9th St SE, Minneapolis, MN 55414 USA