Whistle While You Work
Ways To Make Spring Cleaning a Breeze
Few rituals are more satisfying than spring cleaning. So before the crocuses lift their cheerful heads, be sure to make your chore list, assemble your tools and prepare for the work ahead.
Our new collection Mandarin Coriander is a wonderful first step, giving a lift to daily cleansing duties. These carefully blended products help you revive interior spaces with nature’s essential oils, nutrient-rich botanicals and safe, biodegradable ingredients. Individually and in harmony, they spread a sense of inviting freshness throughout your home, making it a more welcoming place for all who join you there.
Here are a few tips to get you going:
• Roll up your sleeves and turn up the volume. Light a Mandarin Coriander candle, play your favorite tunes and sing your heart out while you scrub.
• Consider using green cleaning products. First, try simple household solutions like vinegar, baking soda and lemon juice, then supplement with a few strategic additions. Mandarin Coriander is a perfect fit here.
Rome wasn’t built in a day. Your home doesn’t have to be cleaned in one day, either.
So roll up your sleeves and turn up the volume.
• Swap out woolen throws, heavy curtains and velvet pillowcases for lighter fabric choices, like linens and cottons. Small changes like these help invite a seasonal lightness to your home. Finish with a light spritz of Mandarin Coriander Home Fragrance Mist on curtains, which will spread a fresh citrus aroma on every breeze.
• De-clutter! Recycle those old magazines and papers. Donate or resell clothing you no longer wear. Return stuff you’ve borrowed from others. Throw away anything no one else can use. And when you’re finished, get your hands nice and bubbly with Mandarin Coriander Hand Wash, rinse them clean, then treat them to moisturizing Hand Lotion or Hard-Working Hand Cream.
• Dust with a cotton cloth lightly moistened with Mandarin Coriander All-Purpose Cleaner. You’ll pick up more residue while leaving a nice, light scent of clean. You might want to try it in your garage, on your car’s dashboard and on your bike’s chrome, too.
• Add a small drop of Mandarin Coriander Dishwashing Liquid to your window-washing water. It’ll add a bit of slip to ease your squeegie’s way while leaving a crystal-clear view. If you have tile floors, add a drop or two to hot water and enjoy the fresh scent underfoot while you mop.
• Breathe and stretch. Rome wasn’t built in a day. Your home doesn’t have to be cleaned in one day, either. Focus on a few areas, take a break, then tackle a few others. Between duties, flip your Mandarin Coriander Reed Diffuser wicks and inhale the fresh scent of spring.
Have some great cleaning tips of your own? Share them in our Home Care Hints Contest for a chance to win the ENTIRE Mandarin Coriander Collection
Post a Comment
Your email will not be published or shared. All fields are required.