Maybe it’s the optimist in all of us, but in the Midwest, we often find ourselves jumping to conclusions about the changing of seasons. For many of us, the second we see that all of the snow has melted, we instantly decide that it MUST be Spring! However, sometimes it snows a few more times after that (into April and even May). Let’s hope that this Springtime sunshine, rain, and little green buds and blossoms are officially here to stay.
The weather can be unpredictable, but the beautiful formulas of Thymes Mandarin Coriander have been a constant for over 15 years! It’s the perfect collection to refresh the home, as we prepare for Springtime.
Maggie Sokoloski, Thymes Brand Coordinator, told us, “The minute I smell this refreshing, citrus filled fragrance, it takes me back to standing at the sink where I first experienced the Mandarin Coriander Dishwashing Liquid, which actually made washing those dishes (and looking out the window over the sink) a true pleasure – imagine that!”
Besides the fragrance of Mandarin Coriander, the formulas are truly what makes this a special, one-of-a-kind favorite. We also talked to our VP of Operations, R&D and our Research & Development Director on what makes the Mandarin Coriander collection perfect for all-things kitchen and home.
Read on for more about this beautiful Spring scent!
- Biodegradable cleansing agents and essential oils of orange and lemon gently clean, but still takes care of hard-to-remove dirt – Works well on walls to clean up fingerprints and other marks!
- When faced with food stuck on a dish, simply spray the All-Purpose Cleaner, add some Dishwashing Liquid and combine with hot water.
- Use as a spray pre-wash on dish cloths and dish towels to help keep them stain-free, or as a pre-treatment for dirty dishes before putting in the dishwasher!
- Swish dishes clean with a biodegradable formula featuring naturally derived cleaning agents.
- Fragrance blooms beautifully in water and creates a bubbly lather.
- Perfect for both by the sink or in the bathtub, this tripled-milled, all-vegetable formula makes a beautiful daily cleanser for both hands and body.
- Creates a moisturizing lather, and leaves skin with the fresh, citrus scent of cold-pressed mandarin oil, just-peeled oranges and crisp, aromatic coriander.
- Top off hard-working hands with this long-lasting scent, after washing with Mandarin Coriander’s Hand Wash. Rich in emollients, this lotion leaves skin soft and smooth.
- Formula contains Aloe Vera extract – Aloe Vera being known for its anti-inflammatory, soothing and healing properties to skin. Formula also moisturizes beautifully.
- Formula contains a special vegetable enzyme that removes unpleasant odors, leaving hands cleansed and lightly fragranced.
- Naturally-derived cleaning ingredients provide a rich lather that won’t dry out skin, even with repeated usage (and trust me, you’ll want to use this Hand Wash over and over!)
- Give attention to those hard working, dry hands, after working outside or gardening. Formula is non-greasy, beautifully moisturizing and goes on easy.
- Contains Shea Butter – a rich emollient derived from the seeds of the karite tree, which helps to soften and smooth skin. Also contains Safflower Oil, known for its inflammatory, soothing, and healing properties.
Other products in this collection include a beautiful white ceramic hobnail fragrance diffuser and refill, a white ceramic hobnail candle, a 3-wick glass candle with an adorable bird lid, and a white glass candle.