Deck the Halls
Frasier Fir Makes the Season Festive
For some, the day after Thanksgiving is Black Friday. For others, it’s Festive Home-decorating Day with Frasier Fir.
Though plenty of fans love it year round, Frasier Fir is absolute perfection during the holiday season. Its crisp, woody aroma of freshly cut trees and bright, clean air is irresistible. With the aromatic snap of crisp Siberian Fir needles, heartening cedarwood and relaxing sandalwood, Frasier Fir is mountain fresh, yet cozy and comforting.
When it comes to holiday decorations,Frasier Fir’s festive fragrance and timeless—new—packaging spice up mantels, centerpieces, and more. Inspired by antique woolen blankets, the nostalgic patterns and high-quality containers reinforce the holiday spirit while remaining suitably celebratory for people of every faith.
Want to evoke memories of time spent outdoors, around a crackling hearth and of the warmth and comfort of home? Follow these easy holiday-decorating tips:
1) Using a “green” artificial Christmas tree? Place a Frasier Fir Reed Diffuser beneath it to radiate a fresh-forest scent. According to one Frasier Fir fan, “It smells so like the real thing, I forget sometimes that it’s not. It’s now a Christmas staple!”
2) Dress up your mantelpiece or dining room table with a spray of fresh pine boughs, pinecones and one or more Frasier Fir scented candles. Add a velvet or gold ribbon and twinkling lights for a sumptuous touch.
Frasier Fir infuses its festive fragrance and timeless—new—packaging to spice up mantels, centerpieces and more!
3) Create a memorable entrance by placing Frasier Fir Potpourri in water, then freezing it to form blocks of ice adorned with chunks of botanicals and white-tipped pinecones. Leave a hollow area in the ice in which to insert a light, and watch your walkway become a fragrant, flickering passageway. For specifics, check out this link: www.freshhomeideas.com.
4) Make your staircase a focal point by placing a Frasier Fir scented ceramic Pinecone Candle, kissed with a bronze patina, on each step. Even unlit, every time you go up or down, you’ll be greeted with the scent of the season. Also, wrap your banister with a beautiful ribbon.
5) Bring the holidays into your bathrooms. Create a seasonal display by surrounding a Frasier Fir Reed Diffuser in the green glass container with antique ornaments. Frasier Fir Sink Sets and Bar Soap also lend a festive spirit.
6) Take the season’s good cheer with you. Tuck a Frasier Fir Decorative Sachet in your car. That way the fragrance will keep you in the holiday spirit wherever you go.
7) Make sure all is bright. Right before friends and family arrive, or anytime you feel like a whiff of refreshment, layer your home with a quick spritz of Frasier Fir Home Fragrance Mist.
To discover even more Frasier Fir offerings, visit your favorite specialty retailer or thymes.com. Happy Holiday-decorating Day!
Post a Comment
Your email will not be published or shared. All fields are required.